REVIEW: Maybelline Baby Skin Primer.

Hi guys! Long time no post! Lol. 



This is the Maybelline baby skin instant pore eraser primer (primer is what you apply before your foundation). 
I heard a lot and did a few research about this product before purchasing it because I have really oily skin and (my sisters with oily skin.. You people know the struggle we face) I have to be very selective with my makeup products. 
I highly recommend this to anybody with oily skin that is balling on a budget because it's N2500 ($6.40) and it does an amazing job. Your pores instantly reduce and it controls excessive oil on your face and your face has a really nice smooth feeling instantly which makes your foundation glide smoothly on your face, and also keeps it in place (matte foundation is what I recommend for oily skin..a post on that soon). Am not precisely sure about the hours this primer can hold your pores but  I would say roughly 8hours, which is a good deal! So 
• lnstantly reduces your pores 
•Your foundation glides smoothly
•Affordable  

And I purchased from girlyessentials.com.ng 

I hope my review was nice and helpful! Thanks for reading fairies! 
Please share. 
Xo. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ASUU MEMBERS DISRUPT ONGOING LECTURES AT UNIBEN.SEE PHOTOS!

Top Turn-ons For Men

He drugged his wife just to have marathon sex